2020 Global Volunteer Month
Campaign Reporting Coordinator (Temporary)
Morgan Stanley Community Affairs is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Campaign Reporting Coordinator for the Firm's volunteering campaign and assist with additional efforts of the Community Affairs team.
The reporting coordinator will work as a part of the Global Volunteer Month team and work closely with Morgan Stanley Community Affairs staff to execute the Firm’s Global Volunteer Month campaign. The Coordinator will specifically liaise with Morgan Stanley divisions as well as the staff of Morgan Stanley’s nonprofit community partners.
This is a full time, temporary position beginning in March 2020 and ending on July 31, 2020. The reporting coordinator will be dedicated to reporting for Firm Divisions and assisting with planning and managing projects. The Campaign Reporting coordinator will work out of Morgan Stanley’s headquarters in New York City.
- Manage and run daily and ad hoc excel pivot reports on campaign participation
- Work with Campaign Manager to review campaign progress with division leadership and global counterparts
- Identify and coordinate volunteer projects with nonprofit partners for employees
- Assist employees in the firm’s volunteer website by posting projects, conducting trainings and logging employee volunteer hours
- Manage logistics for on-site and off-site volunteer projects; requires light lifting of boxes and materials (5-15 lbs) and occasional evening hours during June
- Assist with volunteer project execution including volunteer check-in, bus duty, logging hours, and t-shirt distribution
- Answer Community Affairs hotline and respond to e-mail inquiries from employees and nonprofits
- Assist with ad hoc general campaign support and overall Community Affairs program support
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and personal qualities:
- Experience in data management, reporting and analysis
- Proactive self-starter and team player with excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong Excel experience and PowerPoint and Word skills
- Strong planning, administrative and organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task and attention to detail a must
- Experience coordinating and executing numerous volunteer projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and customer service skills with an ability to work across various corporate, nonprofit and public audiences
- Flexibility and ability to deal with changing priorities, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- BA in related field and 3-5 years of work experience; related program experience a strong plus
- Sense of humor, humility and desire to learn are crucial
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted.