About GRACE Communications Foundation
GRACE Communications Foundation develops innovative strategies to increase public awareness of the critical environmental and public health issues created by our current food, water and energy systems, and to promote a more sustainable future.
About the Position
The Administrative Coordinator will assist with administrative and project management needs, including the coordination, planning, and execution of events and meetings; conduct writing and research related to core interest areas; and provide general administrative and project support.
Duties of the Administrative Coordinator will include the following:
- Plan and coordinate events, meetings, conferences, webinars and travel, and work with event planner, as needed.
- Assist with meeting planning/calendaring, travel, document management, and other administrative duties. Travel to various meetings and events to assist in setup and coordination.
- Write and/or edit meeting summaries, reports, and other documentation and collateral materials.
- Conduct research related to core interest areas.
- Help manage projects using Basecamp and/or other project management software.
- Assist in implementation of various software strategies to improve workflow and track foundation outcomes/progress.
- Manage, organize, and keep up to date contact lists by topic area, meeting type, etc.
- Assist in the implementation and management of a strategic contact/list management strategy.
- Perform special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BA or BS
- Knowledge of and interest in food and agriculture issues, and philanthropy
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administration, event planning, and/or project management
- Excellent writing, editing, representational, and public communication skills
- Excellent computer skills across multiple platforms (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs; Mac programs like Keynote a plus)
- Knowledge of Basecamp or other project management software
- Knowledge of CRM systems and strategies a plus
- Knowledge of webinar administration/hosting a plus
- Knowledge of digital solutions for philanthropic workflow a plus
- Flexibility to travel in performance of duties
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Multi-task and prioritize
- Work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Work with diverse groups
- Display sound judgment
GRACE Communications Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates, regardless of race, gender, age or sexual orientation are encouraged to apply. We offer excellent benefits, and compensation is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé, with desired compensation to
email@example.com referencing “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line.
Candidates should also include the following:
- One short writing sample (no more than 500-750 words)
Submissions will be accepted until April 30, 2019.
No phone calls, please.
To learn more about us, go to www.gracecommunicationsfoundation.org