Food for Thought is a series of conversations hosted by the Committee for Equitable and Inclusive Philanthropy for PNY members to discuss “equity” as a tool to buttress their philanthropic practice and as a lens through which to understand current events. Rather than follow a set agenda, the conversations provide a forum for members to engage in informal, interactive discussions exploring issues of equity and inclusion by analyzing and discussing recent articles, research, editorials, and other media.
- October 24 - Beyond Bail: Justice Reform 2.0
- February 13 - Walking the Walk: Operationalizing Lessons from Decolonizing Wealth and Winners Take All
- April 16 - Bearing Witness: Philanthropy's Role in Responding to COVID-19
- May 13 - Program details coming soon
- December 11, 2018 - In Mixed Company: People of Color in White Spaces
- February 6, 2019 - The Fight for a Fair Vote
- April 25, 2019 - Empathy in an Era of Social Division and Toxic Politics
Bring your lunch and join your peers at these lively conversations. Beverages and treats will be provided.
To learn more about Food for Thought, contact Kimberly Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.