Please join us for a robust discussion regarding the power of networks to advance youth development through the lens of celebrating the career of Janet Kelley. Our panelists will discuss the attributes of successful networks, and how networks can bring together stakeholders to create lasting impact. A celebratory reception in honor of Janet Kelley will follow the session.
Framing the Discussions:
Michele Cahill, Distinguished Fellow in Education and Youth Development, National Center for Civic Innovation
- Laurie Dien, Vice President and Executive Director of Programs,The Pinkerton Foundation
- Jennifer Negron, Program Officer, The Pinkerton Foundation
- Alison Overseth, Chief Executive Officer, Partnership for After School Education (PASE)
- Denice Williams, Deputy Commissioner, Planning, Program Integration and Evaluation, NYC Department of Youth & Community Development
- Rich Berlin (Moderator), Executive Director, DREAM
Dara Rose, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Programs, Horizons National
Janet Kelley, Coordinator, NYC Youth Funders
All interested funders
2:45 PM - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Program (followed by a reception)
Registration is required by May 5th.
PNY Members: To register yourself or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by whom you were invited. ($150 fee)
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.